Sunday 22 July 2012

Yup

Hello!
..I was supposed to do a video challenge thing for not posting for a while, that featured me doing a piss-take of the news.

Instead....

Posting a video 1/11 of the length its supposed to be, and that has completely nothing to do with anything that is to do with anything. YAY. XP
I'msodead
...At least it's made from the same number of photos of the amount of Pokemon in Gen 1. :D
...
.... ;-;


 Forgive the wibblyness, I don't own a tripod. D:

Yup.
No doubt Wefju will now make a super-evil thing for me to do now. XP
As punishment. Unless she's nice.

Here's a picture of an apologetic dragon.


(He's also scared of what Wefju has planned.)

2 comments:

  1. i'll let you off because you got all your posts up to date..... Though I have some VERY evil challenges and so I recommend you NEVER miss a post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, not exactly 5 minutes, but a very well done sequence! XD

    ReplyDelete